Sunday, June 14, 2009

More on J boy

This boy is strange some times. But he keeps us laughing and we love him, weirdness and all.

His newest thing he says/does...
He find something, usually something random like a tomato or my face cream or a sock and he will hold on to it. When I try to take it away he'll say "But I love it mommy, I love it." and he'll rub it against his cheek all soft like.

Yes, he even "loved" a slimy wet worm he found on the sidewalk. Gross!


Loving a tomato. Strange boy!

The following pictures are just cute!

This is the face you get when you say "J show me you're happy!" Or he'll come up to me and say "mommy I'm happy, see..." then he makes this face.
He's so stink'n cute!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha ha I love it! Tyler and I had a good laugh at the cheek rubbing with a worm... His happy face is pretty sweet, too. What a doll!

adrienne said...

So cute!! Thatcher does the same face when he's happy. I love the worm picture. Very funny!

Wendy said...

Oh my goodness...loving a worm! Hilarious!!