If this is not the cutest little boy in the world, than I don't know who is?
I love this kid! As much as he can drive me crazy he's my buddy, my pal and my sweet little boy who is growing up way too fast!
For those of you who don't know my J boy, he can be quite reserved around other people. He likes to act shy and he can even come off as boring some times. But as you can see from these pictures he is anything but boring.
So here is my boy at 3 1/2 years old, and so darn cute!
He loves his bike.
And obviously his gum he got today.Here is the infamous face he makes when pretending he's shy or embarrassed. Pouty lip out, head cocked to the side and down, eyes looking down as if he's so shy or embarrassed. Silly boy!
Taking a drink. He gets a cute dimple in his cheek when he drinks. I just love it
Tuesday, April 06, 2010
Cute boy
Posted by Kris at 2:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yes, very cute little man you have!
You adore your children almost as much as I do!! Ha Ha Jonah is such a little boy now and not a baby boy that I hardly recognized him. Can't wait to see you guys in June. Have you found me that cheep airline ticket yet?
He's definitely up there with my kids as one of the cutest!! Not that we're biased... He's adorable.
Post a Comment