Well here it is, the moment you've all been waiting for.......................
Me in all my pregnancy glory!
I hate these pregnancy pictures and I feel like they are so cliche. If you want to know why I feel this way see my post below.
BUT, I know some day I'll be grateful I have these pictures.


There ya go!
Tuesday, April 06, 2010
The moment you've all been waiting for!
Posted by Kris at 1:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
OF COURSE, you look SO darn cute! You are such a beautiful pregnant person!!
And of course you rant and then post the cutest preggie pictures ever! Who cares if they are cliche, all of your friends and family want to see them anyway-hahah!!
and yes, I agree...you are a very cute pregnant mommy! I have only posted one set on my blog and it was only because my mom begged me to!
You'll be so glad that you took these. I didn't really take any with T and I wish I had. So I did with V, even though I didn't feel cute at all. Looking back they really are cute pictures and I'm glad I took them. By the way, you look just like me when I'm pregnant. How's that for a comparison?! It's kind of inevitable since we're built the same way and about the same height. So go look at pictures of me when I'm pregnant and you can feel equal to me!!! I love ya!!
You look wonderful! It can be hard not to compare in the Chester - I don't think your post sounded bad at all. Hope you enjoy your last few weeks - just stay away from Walmart and maybe that will keep the idiots at bay. Can't wait to see your beautiful girl!
Post a Comment