Friday, April 23, 2010

More Birthday Wishes

Today is my Sweet Husbands Birthday. I know my last post was a Birthday one too, but these two people (My Mom and My Hubby) are some of the most important people in my life and deserve Birthday wishes on the Blog.

We are not huge birthday people around here, but we do like to make the Birthday person feel special on their day.

So to start off the morning C and I awoke to our six year old leaning in towards the bed saying......Nope, NOT Happy Birthday but......

"I think I'm going to throw up!"

What a wonderful way to start off his day :)

I climbed out of bed to help the sick kid make it to the bathroom and I let him sleep in.

Yes she is officially sick with some stomach bug. Wonderful!

This totally puts a damper in my plans for Daddy's big day. I was hoping to do a little family celebration tonight with a little bonfire in the back yard, s'mores, and some family fun. Then I was going to get a babysitter and go out on a date with my handsome husband tomorrow night, just the two of us. We don't do this date night stuff often and need to get out more and I was so looking forward to it. Now, I'm thinking it'll have to wait, oh well.

It's funny because the weekend of my birthday last month J boy came down with croup and we could not go out on my birthday date night because of a sick kid. Darn kids ruin all our fun! OK I'm not that mean, the poor kids just happen to get sick at just the right time. I really do feel bad for her, it's no fun being so sick.

Anyway......

Birthday Wishes to You C dear!

You are an amazing Husband and Father. You are my Best Friend. I am so grateful to have you in my life. I hope today on your birthday you feel special and feel our love for you, even if we can't do the fun things we wanted to do. I Love You!

Happy Birthday (old man;)

I'd like to echo what C's younger brother said to him today as he wished him a happy birthday (because it applies to me too)

He said "I'm relieved to know that no matter how old I get, you're still older."

Ha! I Love you babe ;)



1 comments:

Bonnie said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, C!! I was going to text you a birthday greeting but forgot, sorry. If it makes you feel any better about getting old, no matter how old you get I will always be much older ;)
Thanks for being the very best daddy to the two most wonderful kids in the world!!