A while back (In the Middle of May) C took J boy to the Father/Son Camp out for our Ward(Church). It was just an over nighter. This was his second year taking his only son to the camp out and as far as I know they had a blast, especially J boy, what boy doesn't love to get dirty and sleep on the hard ground in a tent?
Here is the only picture taken on their camp out.....
Getting ready to go to bed, hours after his bed time!

Getting ready to go to bed, hours after his bed time!
This year I decided last minute with a friend to host a "Mom and girls night" at my house the same night the Father's and Son's left for their camp out. I thought this would be a fun thing for E to do with Me and with her friends. So last minute I called all the Mom's of the girls in E's church class and a few other friends that had boys out at the camp-out with their husbands and we met up at my house. We had quite a few turn out and it was lots of fun!
We grilled hot dogs, ate watermelon and lots of other yummy food. Then we watched a "girly" movie, Enchanted, as we chatted. It was more like, we chatted while the movie played softly in the background. The little girls ran around the house, played with toys, they even had a "pillow" fight (what's a girls night with out a pillow fight?) Then at the end of the movie we got out nail polish and we painted the girls' finger and toe nails and then did our own.
Sadly I did not take ONE picture. I was having too much fun I guess. I think I'll have to make this a tradition every year. E cannot wait to have another "girls night".
0 comments:
Post a Comment