He's an amazing Man, Father and Husband!
So, yeah I know, shame on me for not doing a "Father's Day post"!
I didn't do a "Father's Day Post" for a few reasons, which I really don't need to explain to you but I will anyway. First we Celebrated Father's Day the Sunday before partially by accident (I really thought it was Father's Day a week early) but it all worked out because C was going to be gone on the actual Father's Day. Second, well, C was out of town this last Sunday (actual Father's Day) so it was just a typical Sunday for us, except that Daddy was out of town.
Really, those are the only reason's for not posting because I semi-forgot it was Father's Day because we already did that Holiday the week before.
But, I did want to share these pictures of C at Graduation and though I already did a big post on how proud I was/am of him for this accomplishment, I wanted to share just a few of the photo's I have from C's Graduation from Dental School.
It was a big moment in history for us and I'm grateful to my friends with nice cameras that took WAY better pictures of C than I did ;)
More to come later, but for now.......
Walking in
Waiting for his name to be called
Being hooded
( I put "Diploma" because it's not really in there, this was just the recognition ceremony for the Dental School. His real Diploma was to be given out at the IU Ceremony which was for ALL majors which he did not attend because it would have been a LONG ceremony to sit through!)Awww that was such a great day!
Now we can't wait to find out where we're going!
C is out West right now interviewing so we'll see if anything pans out. If not we'll just keep praying and hunting for the right fit for us :)
Feel free to pray for us as well ;)



2 comments:
SO, SO, SO HAPPY FOR YOU! Congrats to him for completing school, and YOU for supporting him through it. It's a long road, that's for sure!
CANNOT WAIT to hear where you'll be going, Looks like, from the comment above, there are several things looking up! :)
Post a Comment