For the explanation behind the title of this post go here my sister recently celebrated her 3rd anniversary and this was also the title of her post.
Eight years ago from Yesterday June 7th (I'm a day late on my post I know!) I married my sweet heart of a husband. I could totally be all mushy and gushy on here but I'm kind of tired of blogging :) BUT I will say this though, that these last eight years of my life have been the most I've learned and the most I've loved. It seems like it has gone by so fast too, time flies when you're having fun!
These last eight have been great!
I'm a poet and I didn't even know it.
alright I'm done being lame.
We thought we were on a short "break" from being photographed for a minute and we were just being candid here, just being newly weds. Awwwa ((swoon) and then he snapped a quick photo of it.I love it.
So a couple months back C and I found our wedding photos (which were not digital, all film. We're that old ;) And we were going through them just remembering that big day that changed our lives forever, for good of course, just reminiscing about the "good 'ol days". I could post some more pictures of our wedding but I wont because we also found our engagement pictures and those I found more entertaining, or just more fun to laugh at! So I thought I'd share those with you.
In the stack of pictures right after the picture above was this one.
That's more like it.I kind of think in the first one we weren't quite ready for the picture or maybe they told us to look serious, I don't remember. But then this picture was taken and it is more us being.....well, us.
I also love this picture below because I remember the photographer telling us to look off into the distance all serious and I remember him taking the picture and then C said some sarcastic remark about how lame that pose was or something to that effect and then we both laughed and this picture was taken of us laughing at how lame that last picture was.
Ahh good times!
Anyway...I love being married! I love being C Harker's wife and I love being the Mother of his children. "I just love my whole family!"
ha ha (that was for you Kristin)

2 comments:
you guys are the best! What fun memories--so happy for you! 8 years! YAY!!!!
Haha "These last eight have been great!" You really are a poet. And you guys are pretty stinkin adorable in these. :)
Post a Comment