Did you ever do this when you were a kid? And you had to touch the ceiling every time, like it was a rule to climbing up the wall. 
The best part was feeling like you were so High up there. And then I felt brave when I'd drop down all the way to the ground, ya know, from so high up!
The best part was feeling like you were so High up there. And then I felt brave when I'd drop down all the way to the ground, ya know, from so high up!
I used to do this it all the time as a kid. In the door ways and in our hall way which was narrow enough to stretch my legs out to touch flat against one wall while resting my back and buttocks on the other wall. I remember reading books in that position, just for fun.
Its funny how kids are just kids, they do kid things and some how my kids do these things I remember doing as a kid, but I never really remember teaching these things to them, they just figure them out because they are kids, just like I was once a kid who figured these "fun" things to occupy my time.
E has been doing this for a while but this was the first time J boy gave it a shot and he was so proud of himself for going all the way to the top and then dropping down.
My kids were smart and piled up blankets and pillows to cushion their falls, I never thought of that.
Oh to be a kid again, to have no responsibility! Those were the days. They don't know how good they have it right now.
1 comments:
How funny! It seems that most adults remember doing the exact same things that they find annoying about their kids too-hahaha.
Post a Comment