If you are really wanting to gain some weight just purchase one of these
and then bake until your hear is content and you will surely gain ten pounds in ten weeks. Because I'm pretty sure that is what I'm doing. And I know there a lot of you out there wondering "Hmm how can I gain weight? I really want to gain just ten pounds!" Right?!
I recently got one of these lovely Kitchenaids and then I realized how much easier baking is and so I began to bake. First I started out small with just cookies. Then one day I decided to make these.....You can stop drooling now. But yes, they were that good! I have never seen so much butter in one recipe in my life! I'm pretty sure my ten pounds was reached after making (then eating) these amazing cinnamon rolls.
And I really really want to make more but I must resist, for fear I will go over my ten pound limit ;) Kidding. I really don't want to gain ten pounds, nor do I need to. But if I keep up with the baking I just might :(
Monday, June 06, 2011
How to gain 10lbs in 10 weeks
Posted by Kris at 12:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You just made me want to make cinnamon rolls with my kitchenaid! Too bad I didn't bring it all the way to TX :( Which is probably a good thing because if I gain 10 more lbs. I might explode!
Can I borrow it? Just for a week to try all the things I've wanted to.
Post a Comment