Daddy is home!
He returned to us last night after a long eight days of being gone out West.
Boy, did we miss him!
The kids were in bed when he got home so they did not get to see him until this morning.
E said this morning "I have been waiting for this moment for a looong time"
Apparently eight days is sooo looong to a seven year old who misses her Daddy.
J said "Yay, we're a family again!" ha ha! I guess he thought that while Daddy is gone we're not a whole family and I guess he's right in a way. We were a family but temporarily separated by thousands of miles.
Lulu leaped out of my arms and into her Daddy's where she wanted to stay the whole morning. It melted my heart to see how much she missed her Daddy and to see how much he missed all of them.
I finally woke J up because I knew C had to leave to school again and didn't want J to miss seeing Daddy. When I whispered "J, wake up. Daddy is home" he leaped out of bed, it was so cute.
Our lives were definitely not the same with out our Daddy around.
We are happy to be a family again/still :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment