A Better day
Today is a better day. J woke up and this was his face when he remember he got an owchy. He almost seemed proud of it at first, so cute though. He kept saying "zis, owch, zis owch" which means "this my owchy". I kept saying "yep, that's your owchy hu?" and then he started to get more sad, oohh poor boy.

This was his face after a few minutes of realizing his owchy still kind of hurt. I think he just wanted sympathy. Well I got good sleep last night after finally falling asleep after midnight, but the best part is J didn't wake up at all, I was surprised by that! AND E didn't wake up and come in our room at 4:30 am to tell us she just can't sleep any more, she had been doing that the past few nights but not last night, YES! I was happy

And who wouldn't be happy when this is the face you wake up to. Ok so I didn't wake up to her J woke me up this morning but when she came down stairs she just look so happy and was just jabbering away and she just looked so cute. I told her I wanted to take a picture of her and she was more than happy to let me. What a big girl I have, she doesn't look so toddler-ish any more does she?

We have such great friends here and I'm so grateful that we are blessed in that way in our lives, especially at this time in our lives. One of those great friends saw my melt down yesterday on the phone with the doctor and was so nice to comfort me and then take E off my hands for a while and then let me just sit in her living room and talk. Another one of my friends was so concerned for me after I called her several times worried not knowing what to do and she has issues of her own to deal with expecting baby #2 and all, and then lent us the crazy glue for J's chin. Then the same friend took E again today which we had scheduled days ago but I felt bad because she just helped me yesterday with her. You both know who you are, and thank you so much! but the thing is about the friends around here every one is so willing to help out and no one really keeps count "hey I watched your kids two times and you only watched mine once." there is not really any of that, it's more like "I feel bad you watched my kids more, let me take yours please etc." I just love that we can lean on each other. It was a hard decision for us to move out here not knowing what would happen but we have been so blessed and I can't say thank you enough to those of you who have been there for our family. Okay I'm just feeling very grateful today and I'm realizing even though things aren't perfect with us right now and I wish I had a different place to live or more $ or more time etc. I realize I have so much to be grateful for and need to focus on that more often than I do. Alright I'm done with my ramblings for today. Enjoy the pics!
5 comments:
Such cute pictures! Your kids are so beautiful and have always thought so. I remember E when she was just a tiny little baby and thought she was the most beautiful baby I had ever seen! Well even though she's not a baby anymore, I still feel the same! I hope that everything has calmed down for you and I can't even thank you enough for everything that you have done for me! You are an amazing friend to have and I'm sooooooo glad you guys came out here with us. We love you guys, you truly are our family!
I'm so sorry about your craziness. Hopefully things are getting better for you. Your kids are adorable.
You are totally gonna get yourself in trouble with your Dr!! ;) ...Feeding J pellets, gluing his chin shut... Poor little guy. Poor you! I hope everyone is doing better!
Well, we love having E. over. Since her and MJ are "best friends" - it almost makes my job easier because they just entertain one another. (And William is obsessed with your kids as well!) I will send you a copy of that photo. I have a few more I want to send you as well so give me a few to get them off my camera (I'm slow).
E looks like such a big girl. Her hair is so long and pretty.
Post a Comment