It's 3:14 AM!
It's 3:14 am and I am awake! Hey that kind of sounds like a Country music song title. Any way I am awake at such and hour and why, you ask? Because my daughter decided to wake up sobbing and would NOT go back to sleep with out eating some thing first. So we headed down stairs and got some yogurt down her as quickly as possible. I laid in bed with her and of course she can fall right back to sleep but can I do that, NO! My stomach starts rumbling and now I have to get up and eat some thing to calm my stomach down so I can fall back asleep. So I eat some cereal and now of course I am wide awake! Do I want to be sleeping? Yes! Can I fall asleep now, NO! I hate that!!! As you can tell I'm quite ticked about it to tell you the truth but what can you do? Blog right?! I've been meaning to put up some more pictures of the kiddos at the butterfly exhibit. It was really fun there, the kids had fun looking at all the different butterflies all around them. We'll have to go again when more are flying around. We also went bowling with some friends and I still have yet to post those pics. The kids had so much fun bowling, it was J's first time and I knew he'd love it. But I am actually starting to feel tired so I'll save the bowling ones for later. Enjoy!
I love this little squat position he does when looking at some thing up close.
Good night!
1 comments:
OOOHH--it stinks to be up in the middle of the night! I too get hungry once I'm awake and have to eat, which makes me even more awake. SO frustrating!!
I hope you can squeeze in a nap today! You deserve it!
Post a Comment