Let's Celebrate!
Today is a special day, it is the day my wonderful Husband was born almost 30 years ago! And that is a reason to celebrate! I just wanted to give him a Happy Birthday post on here because he deserves it.Here are things I love about you....
*I love your eyes and smile and well, you're just HOT!
*I love your laugh and your fun sense of humor and how you'll do any thing to get me to laugh, it makes life fun to have those spontaneous moments with you.
*I love your love for the outdoors, that was one of the first things that attracted me to you.
*I love that you are such a good Father to our children. I love watching you play with them and them loving it and then watching them ask for you every day when you are gone. They just love you and miss you when you aren't around and it melts my heart!
*I love that you are so smart and I can ask you things and usually you know the answer or where to find it.
*I love that you always have the desire to learn more about anything and every thing.
*I love that you work hard in school, and I know I make fun of you for your procrastination habit but you do get it done and work hard to get the best grades you can and still make time for your family and I know that is the most important thing for you.
*I love that you make/made sacrifices to go to school for the sole reason to be able to support me and our family so that I would be able to stay at home with our kids.
*I love how supportive you are of me and the things I like to do, and how you help out around the house to give me opportunities to do things besides being a Mom.
*I love your spirit you bring into our home, it's always a good feeling when you walk in the door.
*I love you and every thing about you, I could go on forever but don't want to bore every one or reveal too much information:) I couldn't have asked for a better partner in life and an eternal companion.
I hope you have a great day today because it is your special day!
Happy Birthday!
I love you
4 comments:
Happy BIRTHDAY C!
Happy Birthday C!!! I've always liked you too ;) Can't wait to come visit this summer. We should go camping one weekend!
How sweet! Happy Birthday C!!!
What a guy!! And how lucky is he to have a wonderful woman like you! Happy BIRTHDAY!
Post a Comment