Pictures Below
I started a post the other day and saved it in my archives and then posted it today but it posted down below my last blog (J getting lost). I guess because I had saved it days ago. Any way it's lots of pictures so I just wanted to let you know (mom) that there is a new post below of pictures of the Kiddos to enjoy! I couldn't figure out how to move it to the top of the page so I just put this post up to direct you to below.Oh do you like the new Header on our Blog? It's an original E Harker! C scanned it in the computer and figured a way to put it as our header which I was excited about. I love this drawing she did for so many reasons: one, because she drew a line between daddy's eyes to represent his glasses, two because she now draws my hair short since I cut it and she always points out that it is shorter than hers, and the last reason I love it is that this is her favorite thing to draw since she could draw, her family, and it makes me smile at the fact that even so young they know who they are and what is important in life! Such a sweet girl I have!
2 comments:
LOVE the title picture! What a smart little girl!
I love how she always points out that J is only "a little smiling" because his mouth is all squigly.
Post a Comment