Saturday, April 12, 2008

Bowling with Family Friends
So a week or so back we went bowling for FHE with some friends we have known pretty much since we've been married. E love's her friend Paige and all three kids had so much fun. I took a ton of pictures of course and I've been meaning to put up some of the pictures but have been busy with other things and have been doing less blogging. It's just been so nice out I'd rather be outside enjoying the sunshine and so would the kids. Any way here are our bowling pics.
E hugging her ball
J was so excited to see so many balls, he love balls.
Later in the night he was trying to pick up the bowling balls and did it once or twice.
I thought it was so cute that E and Paige actually fit in to the smallest bowling shoes, they looked so cute.
Daddy helping the kids push the ball down the ramp.
watching the ball slowly move down the lane. It was so cute how excited they would get after it hit one or two pins. I liked the little ramp contraption that made it so much easier for the kids and they loved it too.
A nice action shot of C. He totally didn't cheat and use the bumpers ;)
Most of the time the kids stood by this and watched the balls come out, J thought it was so exciting, oh the anticipations!
Ooohhh Sweet girlies! They kept kissing each other on the lips all night and it wasn't just a peck either, we had to put an end to that quickly and we told them to hug instead. So the hugged the rest of the night, silly girls.
We tried to get a family picture at the end of the evening but obviously the kids were tired and did not want any thing to do with pictures.
It was a really fun FHE and I think we'll have to do it again soon. The kids had a blast and we had fun watching them. Thanks Josh and Sarah for coming with us!

4 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

I wondered when you were going to post these pics!! I saw them on Sarah's blog and was waiting for your version!! :)

You look so cute in that last pic! What a fun night...we might have to try it soon!

adrienne said...

I love the pic of E hugging the ball! I can't get over what a little ham she is. I can't M to hold still for anything! That's cool that they had a ramp thing for the kids to use. I can't imagine how hard it would be for the kids otherwise. You need to come back to Canada for some 5 pin bowling with the littler ball!!

Unknown said...

I love how in every picture E is doing a different pose for the camera...funny girl! Looks like you guys had a blast.

Denisse said...

you have the cutest kids ever!!!!! i just want to squeeeeeze them!!!!:)