Every thing went great yesterday.
I am back home (it was just an out patient procedure)
And I am on some nice little pain killers, the good stuff ;)
Lortab + Me= delusional, and emotional (fun for every one around me)
Thursday, February 05, 2009
Home, and doing good
Posted by Kris at 3:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hope you're doing okay. I called, but you were sleeping. It looks like C was able to stay home with you? I will check up on you tomorrow!
Hope everything it going well and you have a quick recovery!!
glad all was well...
I took Lortab after I got my wisdom teeth out. I went back to work pretty quick and would take them at work if it got bad. Ya, Doug and Mitzi thought I was HILARIOUS on pain killers! Hope you recover quickly!
Ahh.. I am just now catching up on your blog after mucho time. Your link had erased when I changed my background, so I found your through Adrienne again!! I can not let this much time pass again before I read!
Post a Comment