Saturday, February 28, 2009

Laugh Attack

I know I've been a little video happy, posting lots of them here on the blog lately but my family seems to like them and that is all that matters!
This one is of my J boy having a little laugh attack. These seem to be happening a lot more lately and some times in not the best of places, like in the middle of Sacrament Meeting at Church.

I call these laugh attacks because they attack with out warning and for no reason. I never seem to quite figure out what makes him start laughing in the first place (although my suspicion is he's overly tired) and can't usually understand why they some times last so long.

In this particular attack it appears that E is making silly noises and that is making him laugh but really, he was laughing like this long before she came along. I just looked over at him and the laugh attack struck. E just likes to feel that people are always laughing at her, that's my girl for ya.

(sorry for the bad camera angles at first. That was my attempt to be inconspicuous so as not to make him notice the camera and stop laughing)

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

This video makes me happy! I will have to watch it everyday just for fun. Tell the kids I love them.

Angela said...

oh that is so precious! I love that little boy!

Unknown said...

I love this video, but I think Tyler loved it even more. He misses the little guy and his adorable laugh!

adrienne said...

I could not help but laugh at that. Thatcher watched it with me and said "That funny!!"

Kris said...

I know, you totally can't help but laugh at this video. Imagine him doing this (just like this) in sacrament meeting. Every one around us was trying so hard not to laugh. And every time I'd try and calm him down and say something to get him quiet he'd laugh even harder. It was funny/embarrassing at the same time. Finally C took him out to calm down. I love his laugh as long as he doesn't do it in Church any more.