Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My silly family photo shoot

A year ago or so my sweet Aunt gave my Mom and me a web camera so that we could chat online and so that my Mom could see her grand kids more often. We have used it several times and the kids love it, but don't seem to talk to Grandma all that much while we use it, they usually just look at themselves on the screen and make silly faces. Oh well, we try any way! It's fun for about five minutes and then I'm done, but the kids could do it all day if I let them.

So C set up the web cam where they can just look at themselves and not be online chatting to some one. That was fun for a while but then we switched the settings to make the picture "funny" as the kids call it. Oh my! That was a hit. E would make a face and then laugh hysterically at how funny her face/head/eyes looked. C and I just laughed and laughed at the kids enjoying it so much.

We snapped a few still shots of the "funny pics" and here they are. C and I actually had fun making silly faces too and E thought this one (below) of us, mommy and daddy, was the funniest.

I wish you could have heard her laughing, that alone made it more funny, more so than the actual silly pictures.

You can tell in this picture that she was laughing really hard
My silly boy! He already has huge eyes so this one was the perfect J shot
We look hot, right?!
Hope you enjoyed my "silly family pics" I think we'll do this more often just for laughs.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha ha I love it! I can just imagine E laughing hysterically! You guys will have to do it on our computer when you visit. There are tons of cool "funny face" options! Tyler and I quite enjoy it...

Unknown said...

P.S. The one of you and C is probably the best out of the bunch! I'm trying not to laugh out loud in my office...