I want to say that I am grateful for amazing friends and neighbors. I have AWESOME friends! I am grateful for a loving caring hubby and my kids who could have been monsters today (since they are both getting sick again) but were little angels (almost) instead. I couldn't have asked for a better support group.
Not only are these awesome friends watching my kids for my millions of Doctors appointments but they are lending me their washer (because mine was down and out for a week or so) to use to do several loads of laundry, or bringing me and my family food, or just lending an ear to listen to me go on about nothing and then telling me it'll be okay.
I know I'll be fine.
I know my hubby is amazing and will survive with out me, one day.
I know my family is loved and taken care of by wonderful people.
I KNOW I have awesome friends!
It's almost midnight, I gotta eat before I am forbidden to. My cut off is midnight for eating or drinking anything and I gotta get something in me quick. I'm already nervous, I don't want to add cranky and hungry to it too.
Night!
6 comments:
best of luck my friend! hope it all goes okay. BTW, i am totally with you on rearranging the groceries before they are put in the bags. i started it when i was prego the first time & would just want to take all of the things i knew would spoil out of the trunk, then leave the rest after i took a break. now i still do it because i makes it so much easier to put the groceries away. so i hear you on that!
GOOD LUCK!!! Thinking of you!
Hope all goes well!
What are you having done? Good luck!! I hope everything goes great!! You are too funny!! Holly
You kinda let me down today. I was hoping for some blackmail material while you were coming out of anesthesia but no such luck.
I don't know what you're doing, but I hope it goes well. I'll be thinking of you :)
Post a Comment