Monday, March 02, 2009

"Hey did you see that on my blog?"

The other day E was doing a puppet show off in a corner by herself. She had two puppets, one on each hand, talking to each other. I happened to go over in her direction and hear a little of what she was making them say and this is what I heard...

Puppet 1 talking to puppet 2 "Hey did you see that on my blog?"
Puppet 2 "No I didn't"
Puppet 1 "well it's on my blog you can see it on there."

I started laughing and didn't listen to the rest. I have no idea what "it" was on her blog, but it was so funny to me that she would even say that.

Apparently I blog too much!

She must over hear me say to my Mom "Did you read my blog? There is such and such on it right now..."

I guess I need to be careful of what I say in her presence,not that talking about blogging is bad but I may say things I wouldn't want her to hear and since she seems to be so observant listening to my every word, she may some day repeat things I don't want her to.

I should know this by now but I guess I just forget some times.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha that's awesome! What a smart little girl. Kids these days...

Katie The Lady said...

Great story! I hate/love when little ears repeat little phrases about how I live my life-hahahah! But it's on my blog, so you'll have to read about it there-hahahah!

PS, I feel aweful for not looking at your blog in the last month, sorry. I haven't really been reading any blogs lately, but I'm back on the wagon-so keep up the funny stories!

Anonymous said...

Hi there. We just found you finally. This is K and Meggan Nelson. We just moved to Kansas. My e-mail is pcrockwell@gmail.com. We were from BYUI 11 ward.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.