It was five years ago that my world as I knew it was changed forever.....
It was five years ago I was a freaked out, emotional first time Momma.....
Yes, it was five years ago I held in my arms my first child, my Princess E!
FIVE..... FIVE years ago!
I can't believe it she is growing up so fast. She is such a sweet girl and our Family would not be the same with our her in it.
So here is a shout out to my Baby (I mean, BIG) Girl....
We love you E and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Even though the kids were still a little sick and still coughing we took advantage of the GORGEOUS weather out side (73 degrees, it was almost hot) and went to a really fun park and had a picnic lunch with some friends to celebrate E's birthday and just to get out of the house.
This is such a fun park, the kids love it especially this "Spider man" web they can climb on, it was a hit!
E's actual party will be this Saturday where she will have her games, cake and presents.
More pictures of the Birthday girl to come...
3 comments:
HARD TO BELIEVE she is already 5!! She is a beautiful little girl!
Yeah I can't believe that girl is 5! It just seems like yesterday I was babysitting her in Rexburg :(
And J does look like he should be in a Baby Gap ad with that getup. He looks adorable!
okay so i am a bad person & usually don't think newborn babies are very cute...even my own! it doesn't mean i don't love them but sometimes they just look like wrinkly old people. :) okay i will stop.
but i actually was just talking about E to my sister a couple of weeks ago & said how she was one of the most beautiful babies i have ever seen. and she just gets cuter as she grows up!
happy birthday to a sweet girl. great job on the party and cute cake!
Post a Comment