So our beloved Daddy takes his boards today! We pray his hard work pays off. We have missed him these last few weeks as he has been working so hard to prepare for today and has had little time for Family stuff. I'm glad he will be done and over with these but this week is not going to be any easier. Such is life of being in Dental School. We can't wait to have Daddy around more, but it might be a while before that happens.
Any way I just wanted to say to C....
I'm so proud of you! You have worked so hard and I know you will be blessed for your hard work and faith. I look up to you and only hope that I can be willing to work hard for this family at home as you are so willing to work hard for our family while at school. (does that make sense?) I know everything you do is for us and our family, and I am grateful to have you in my life.
Monday, March 23, 2009
We love you Daddy!
Posted by Kris at 9:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good Luck!
What a good man! Can he teach Tyler some studying techniques?! JK
Good luck guys. There is a light at the end of the tunnel, I think. We are seeing a glimmer of it maybe.
Post a Comment