Yesterdays High was 65 degrees!
Today's High 72 degrees!
I bet you're jealous, well unless you live in Florida, Cali, AZ or Texas, but every one else I'm sure is so jealous.
I love this weather, but it isn't going to last long. We are soaking it up while it is here though.
Off to enjoy sunshine!
Saturday, March 07, 2009
I bet you're jealous
Posted by Kris at 8:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Well it snowed here and the wind was howling-soooooo cold. The sun came out a few times but it didn't help. How come you have an early spring and we can't have one? :(
lol, i like how you added "unless you live in..." we're enjoying the weather here too but i'm sure i'll be complaining in a few months when you're out still soaking up the sunshine!
ps-BEAUTIFUL picture of E on your header! my gosh she is GORGEOUS!
OH HOW NICE!! Glad you are getting out and enjoying it!! Let's hope it sticks~!! (and we too can't wait for you to come!!)
yep, I AM jealous! I am anxious for our trip to Texas next week so I can get a taste of the sun!
I always check the temperature before I leave the house to go to work...15 today! I'm a little jealous.
You are very right- I am so Jealous!!! We need to get out of this apartment, but it has been in the low 20's lately. YIKES! I hope you enjoy your nice weather!!!
Post a Comment