Thursday, May 08, 2008

5 things that make me happy today:

1. E goes to preschool today. It's not that I just want her out of my hair but she loves preschool and didn't go last time because she was throwing up. So she is happy to go back and I happy to take her!

2. J slept better last night and so did I, and I'm taking him to the Dr. that makes me happy because there is hope up a head.

3. It's Thursday on a non-test week for my hubby, that means he won't be up all night studying and we get to watch The Office together yay!

4. My hubby, he works so hard in school. He was up and out to school before I was even awake, even after a late night and I think "he does it all for us, for me, so that I can stay home with the kids" I love that I married such a great man, he always makes me happy!

5. I just realized his first year of Dental School is almost over, just a couple more weeks and then we have a month with Daddy around the house every day! That makes me happy!

After my venting post yesterday I thought I'd put up a less frustrated post and think more positive, I think it's working I feel like its going to be a good day.

4 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

i AM glad today is looking up...and I am especially glad you found a few things to be really happy about. Yeah for the end of school!! IT'S COMING!!!

Katie L said...

Well I'm glad things are looking up today for you!! How many years does he have left of Dental school?

Kris said...

Katie
Dental school here is just 4 years unless he specializes in like ortho or some thing but he's not going to so it'll just be another 3 years and then we're done and back out west!

Lisa Farman said...

I am happy that today is a better day for you. What a great idea listing the things that make you happy. That's got to help you look at the brighter side of things all day which in turn makes your day that much better.