Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Family Pictures cont.
See post above for the actual family ones. These are the other ones of just the kids etc. There are a lot of them sorry!

E pictures. They turned out so cute because she loves the camera!

J Pictures. These were as good as we could get! They are cute though with lots of his personality in them. Thanks Adri for putting up with him you did awesome!
The ones of Us! This one is my favorite, I think it turned out cute.
A couple of me and the kids. It was windy my hair was going crazy!

8 comments:

Erekson's said...

I love the pictures, I know I say this all the time but you have beautiful kids and I totally love the picture of you and C they look so good!

Katie L said...

Great pictures!!!! I'll continue my comment on the post above...

Unknown said...

OK I like the one with you and the kids where you are looking away and they are both smiling at the camera. I also really like the black and white one of E on the steps. They all turned out really well though.

adrienne said...

J's eyes look so gorgeous! And of course, E looks like a Gap ad model!! Very nice!

Clinton and Jessica said...

wow, such beautiful kids! Those turned out awesome, I really like the black and white ones and the one you like of you and C. Good job!

Toby and Tammy said...

Such awesome family photos. They all turned out great.

Denisse said...

Just gorgeous!!!!!:)

celeste said...

I love those pictures. Your little girls is super cute.... all her pictures turned out great! You have a really cute family!