Pictures, just playing with the camera
E playing on the fence

J got into some butt cream, the nystatin stuff you get from the Dr. for yeast infections, yummy! Lucky for me I wasn't home and C had to clean him up, HA HA!

Baby girl! We watched her the other night while her mom and dad went to her mommy's Dental Graduations Party. Baby girl was making funny faces all night so C was trying to get some good pictures of it.

He escapes with nothing but a diaper on, he knew he'd been caught.


E playing on the fence
4 comments:
Cute pictures!! E looks so pretty! I can't believe the cream face- good thing you were gone-hahaha!
that butt cream picture is too much. ew! your kids are adorable, yeast infection of not.
You have such gorgeous children!!! I love the first one of E, she is just so beautiful! I'm excited to see you K!!!! We will still be here until the end of July!!! I will email you my phone #!
I've checked out Tammy's blog a few times and didn't even realize you were on there. It would have helped if I had known your married name was Harker. You kids are so cute. I'll have to add your blog to my favorites list so I can keep up with how you are doing. It looks like you are doing very well. Good luck with keeping your kitchen floor clean. With my boys and my husband that task is next to impossible. :-)
Post a Comment