Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Lots of things I guess.......

So I guess I should post some thing and there are probably lots of things I could post but will try not to make it too long.

E's last day of preschool for the year was yesterday and it made me a little sad, mainly because she loves it so much and LOVES her teacher and next year she will have a new one. I didn't take her, she went with her best buddy but we have the closing social for it on Thursday which I will definitely go to. I'm now trying to think of things to buy and do to keep her interested in learning during the summer so once August hits she'll be ready for next year.

Some thing silly E said...
E: mom J is drinking the bath water!
Me: well where do you think he learned it from?
E: I donno?
Me: yes you do, where do you think he learned that from? (meaning I wanted her to admit it was from her)
E: I donno maybe New York City or sompin (sompin=something)
WHAT?? I have no idea where she got that from but it was pretty funny!

She now uses a word that C and I use all the time apparently because she has picked it up.
Funky!
in this type of sentence mostly: Mom this medicine smells funky. OR sompin smells funky in here mom.
It's funny to hear her say that word, it makes me laugh every time.

Speaking of my silly daughter, I'm getting worried about her. She hasn't pooped in many many days and she is now complaining of tummy aches, most likely from not pooping for days on end. Poor girl. I'm sure you wanted to know this ha ha ha! I need to remember to include fiber in her diet, I just ran out of fruit a few days ago and have been lazy and hadn't gotten more and now she's all back up poor girl. I called the Dr. to see what I could give a 4 year old to help clean her out. C went to the store and got some thing that we hope will work. Now off to the store some time today to stock up on fiber rich foods.

Yesterday a good friend of mine was kind enough to take some family pictures for us. I'm really excited I hope that some turned out cute, not that my friend isn't good at photography, she is, but my little J boy was not in the most cooperative mood yesterday, okay so he was being a little punk on purpose! So hopefully we got one good family picture. She took SO many pics in hopes of getting J to look cute and happy in them. She said she filled up her whole memory card, wow that's a lot of pictures! I bet only 20% will be usable, that's the way it goes with a 1 1/2 year old. We would do all kinds of things to make J laugh or smile and then quickly turn him around to face the camera and as soon as he saw Adri he would immediately put on his pouty face, the little punk! We did get cutes ones, she showed me some while we were there but the question is did we get one of the whole family looking good, probably not but that's okay. She did some of just the kids and some of just me and C which I was glad she suggested because it looks like a few turned out really cute and we never get ones of just us so it'll be nice to have those. She did ones of me and the kids and then some of C and the kids and then did ones of just J and just E so we'll have plenty to chose from. I can't wait to see them all. E was haming it up for her personal portraits it was cute to watch her play "model" she did really good at listening to Adri and doing what she asked, I was impressed. J on the other hand just ran from her, ha ha ha she was so good with him though. Thanks a TON Adri for putting up with my silly boy and snapping some pictures of the family for us!
Mom this is what you are getting from me for mothers day, lots of pics of the grand kids :) I just had to tell you because I know you are going to read this and ask for some of the pictures for you, it's being taken care of.

I'll be putting up the ones that turned out cute on here soon. That's all that's new around here with us. Okay so I thought this would be a short post sorry!

6 comments:

Lisa Farman said...

Hyrum has had trouble with pooping in the past too. It was getting so bad that we finally had to take him to get flushed out. Yes, flushed out. One thing that really helps to keep him on track is Grape Juice. Or Grape Cranberry juice. Then just making sure he tries to poop everyday. We can always tell if he hasn't pooped in a while because he wont eat anything. Then we tell him to try to go poop and he comes back hungry. Good luck with that.

Rachel Holloway said...

THAT WAS SO FUNNY!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Toby and Tammy said...

I'm so excited to see your photos!
Hope E feels better soon.

Katie L said...

I think it's totally logical to use New York as an excuse to do odd things-hahahaha!

I bet your family pictures will look great!!

lynsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lynsey said...

sorry, i deleted my comment b/c i used E's full name...oops! anyway, i was saying that i am excited to see the family pics too! and i hope E gets feeling better, poor girl. :(