Leaving on a Jet Plane!
I have to do one last post before I leave for 7 days. Yes, this evening I get on a plane and fly to my mothers house. Then I will be preparing myself for a very long and crazy weekend with my sister getting married. I'm so excited for several reasons: one, my sister is GETTING MARRIED! that is exciting. Two, I can't wait to see Rexburg, and all the changes and the Temple there. Three, I get to see a lot of family and that is always fun even if it is going to be crazy! And last, as much work as I'll do with the wedding etc. this will be like a vacation for me since I will not have either of my children with me, although I will miss them dearly it's always nice to have a break from my MOM duties! I so wish my hubby could come but my sister had to get married on the day of his final, oh well.I have lots to do today, I have yet to pack, yikes! I'm cleaning out my kitchen cupboards because we are getting new cupboards tomorrow, yay! It'll be a nice surprise when I return to a new kitchen, kind of. I also have to go get groceries to fill the fridge with food so that my children won't go hungry while I'm gone, I need to do laundry because I'm sure not much will get done while I'm gone, I need to clean much of my house so that my poor hubby will have that much less to do while I'm gone.....and the list goes on. I need to get going with all of this stuff instead of sitting in front of the computer. Wish me luck, I hate flying!
6 comments:
ENJOY YOUR TRIP!! I loved going back--it was so much fun. And no kids?? WOWOWOWOWOW!!!
Have Fun!!! It's going to be weird with out the kids. Anytime I'm away from the kids I come back totally energized to be a mom again!
Have fun!! I hope everything goes well. I'll call you when you get back! Lucky girl, going with no kids! I'd love to fly somewhere without kids. I don't remember what it's like!
Have a great time with the family! Maybe I'll even bump into you in Rexburg, being that I STILL live here-haha! I hope everything goes smoothly!!!
See you in the 'Burg!
I hope you have a great time and that Kim's wedding is everthing she dreams of. Hopefully I will see you at the reception in Spokane!
Post a Comment