Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Family Pictures!

I told you I would post the family pictures we got taken a little while ago. They turned out really cute, I love them! I was surprised we got any of the family that were cute because J was being such a pill, but luckily we did. Here they are.....Enjoy!

I'll start with just the Family ones. This 1st one I think turned out the best, I don't know, it's hard to tell. It was so hard to get the kids to look at the camera at the same time with out making funny faces. So you decide.
Thanks a ton to my friend for getting good pics of our family it wasn't the easiest task to take on. They turned out cute though!
Now for the rest of the pictures I'll put them up on a separate post.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Friend! I spoke to your mom last night and she told me all about your website--I love it. Your family is so beautiful! I am sending my wedding invitation your way (July 19). I know you wont be able to make it out since you have your sister's, but I wanted you to get one anyway. I miss you and would love to catch up!
~Your "cousin" Angie
P.S. Your mom has my number in case you dont have it any more.

Katie L said...

These are great family pictures!! You look beautiful in green, so does J! What a good looking family!!! You all look so happy, and your friend did a great job!!!

-This has nothing to do with the pictures, just something I noticed in the pictures: You are so tiny! The picture with J next to your legs, you have no tummy or baby pooch! What the heck!!?? I wish I could shrink back so small after kids!!

Unknown said...

OK so I like the one where you and C are smiling and looking at the camera and the kids are kind of laughing and look down. I think it is super cute!

Clinton and Jessica said...

REALLY CUTE pictures!! I agree with pocahontas, I like that one of all of you guys.

Jen said...

LOVE the pics! You look great!

lynsey said...

i loved EVERY SINGLE ONE. seriously, there wasn't a bad shot! you my dear, look absolutely beautiful. and so do your kids! i'd call C beautiful too but i'm not sure how much he'd appreciate it. but all in all you guys are a fantastic looking family.

Kara said...

Your smile is so radiant. Seriously. You guys looks so happy that it makes me happy just looking at your pictures.

Andrea said...

These pictures are awesome. You look so pretty! I love them!

Toby and Tammy said...

Love, love love these photos! They are wonderful. Such a cute fam. You do look great K!

Denisse said...

These are beautiful!!!! what a gorgeous family!!!:)