My "pretty" kids
Here are just a few cute pictures of the kids I got recently. I was playing with the settings on our camera and I would tell E to look pretty so I could take a picture and test it. Well this one is the cutest one I got of her. She really does look pretty. I wanted to do some touch ups on it but couldn't really figure it out, Adri I need your help! It's still a cute picture though!
So as I was telling E to look pretty for the camera J decided to try it too as you can see his face isn't quite as "pretty " as E's
4 comments:
That is a pretty picture of E! She's a pretty girl to begin with though!!
I love J's scrunched up little "pretty" smile-what a ham!!
Oh my gosh, J is getting so big! I can't wait to get out of Rexburg and see the little ones. Camping is going to be bomb! Speaking of camping, we have sleeping bags, but will we need a tent?
I love the last picture. Where did your son get his great sunglasses? :-) You kids are so cute.
he looks like a mini elton john...that pretty face is hilarious! your little lady is beautiful & so big.
Post a Comment