I just took a shower and cleaned my house and now I feel a lot better so I looked back at my recent post I did this morning and thought "wow,that one was kind of boring." Sorry for the boring post. I guess it was mostly for family purposes. I thought I'd make up for it by posting this funny joke C showed me last night, we both got a good laugh out of it and maybe you've heard it before. I found it on Goodgle, The Jokester. I haven't taken time to look and see if all their jokes are clean and appropriate but this one is funny, maybe not appropriate for kids but it's not dirty by any means.
It's called The Importance of Listening Carefully :
A male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over
his mouth and nose, still heavily sedated from a difficult four hour,
surgical procedure. A young, student nurse appears to give him a partial
sponge bath. "Nurse", he mumbles, from behind the mask, "Are my testicles
black?"
Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to
wash your upper body and feet."
He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, are my testicles black?"
Concerned that he may elevate his vitals from worry about his testicles, she
overcomes her embarrassment and sheepishly pulls back the covers. She
raises his gown, holds his penis in one hand and his testicles in the other,
lifting and moving them around. Then, she takes a close look and says,
"There's nothing wrong with them, Sir!!"
you very much. That was wonderful, but, listen very, very closely......
are - m y - t e s t - r e s u l t s - b a c k?"
ha ha ha, it made me laugh again! Ok I hope that didn't offend any one I didn't think it was bad.
2 comments:
ha ha ha--too funny!
I figured out who lives in Switzerland-she commented on my post about the hosptial visit. She's LDS and lives in Georgia but is in Switzerland for a few months with her husband. So, now the mystery is solved! :)
That's a keeper-hahahaha!
Post a Comment